The experience of buying a Northwest Yachts is like no other. From the very beginning of the construction,
through commissioning, delivery, and beyond, customers are encouraged to become involved with the NW Yachts design team to ensure a trawler uniquely tailored to their specific needs and tastes. As the exclusive agent for Northwest Yachts, Seattle Yachts is proud to be part of that team helping you.
Here are just a few of the things that make Northwest Yachts stand out:
- All the comforts of home and more: Northwest Yachts believes the same level of creature comforts you would find at home or at a fine resort should be available whether you are docked, at anchor in a remote cove, or underway at sea.
- Environmental Responsibility Wherever possible, sustainable, environmentally responsible materials are offered.
- Interiors: Careful attention is taken to help in the selection of just the right woods, fabrics, flooring, lighting and plumbing fixtures, counter surfaces and other interior refinements.
- Construction: It’s a “green” process. Northwest Yachts. Northwest Yachts employs vacuum bagging and the resin infusion process using vinyl ester resins and Core Cell® coring material in construction of the hull and superstructure. This produces a strong and durable structure limiting the VOC’s released into the atmosphere during the layup process
- Propulsion and mechanical: An extensive list of standard features and accessory options are available to ensure your Northwest Trawler meets or exceeds your mission requirements. Engine, gearbox and props are carefully chosen to provide the most efficient combination for the desired speed range.
- Hull design: an efficient modified semi-displacement hull with outstanding performance and good sea keeping characteristics. This hull delivers an extremely high level of stability; not only underway but at anchor as well. The deep, wide, full length keel, prop tunnel, large prop and articulating rudder found on Northwest Trawlers adds efficiency, directional stability and amazing maneuverability, not found in other production trawlers.